Visitor

Monday, February 10, 2014

Let's Speak Turkiye!

Salam.

Subhanallah today I just meet my muslim friend from Turkey and she said she can’t speak English. So, I think it’s time for me to practice Turkish :D well, her tweets is inspiring and full of hadiths (but in Turkish). I don’t understand, yet. First I tell to her that I’m from Indonesia and I know her hometown, Istanbul—wish I can go there someday in shaa Allah :’) but then, I tell to her once more, “I start to learn Turkish. So we can communicate.” Anyway, I lost lot of grammar and vocab in English. I don’t practice it anymore cause in college I just speak bahasa and Japanese. How bad :(

And I start to learning her language :-)

Folks, you know how great Istanbul is? I really really want to go there with my husby in shaa Allah. I wanna see those beautiful masjid. I wanna take some picture there. I wanna say, I just don’t want to come back home hahaha. This city is just amazing. I want to hear adhan from there and start to make salah.


By the way, this is how I learning with miss-Google.

When you wanna say ‘I love you’ in Turkiye you can say ‘Seni seviyorum’
Sev is love, but ‘Seni sevmiyorum’ is ‘I don’t love you’
Mi is for negative particle.

Salam.

No comments:

Post a Comment